CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 10, 2010

finally got it!!!! resultt!!!~

amazingly this last semester just different to other period, you know that this is the answer of am I getting to grad on time??? does it feel to be proud on what I do for 3 years?? yes! I proud for what I've been done for the last semester.... but the CGPA doesn't look good for me.... oh my... btw, it's done... I'm finally graduate on time...... Thank You Allah,..... Thank you for the bless... my dad and mom, I know,I'm the one who spent a lot for the expenses in this 3 years... degrees in my hand! I just need to pray for what I'm going to do in a future.. and to my family, brothers and sisters.... hope this will be a start of our new life in rich and famous...hahahaha... nada dduit.....uwaaahh!~

ok, just for sure, i really wanted to work as govern server.., hoping for what I waited for so long, it'll come to me soon as possible.....pray for me guys......

2 kata-kata pujangga:

kurik2 said...

moi!!!..u have a blog!! ei..i follow u..jom follow me back..emm..happy for u..we're grad on time!!! jumpa konvo nanti..seeyaa..

akupenulisbiasa said...

hehehee....ok2.... tkjut sapa la yg follow...ok yannnn! jmpa nt.... :)