CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

a new entryy!!~ sorry took time to give some input....:P

halllloooooo!!~ as people know, I'm still got no job to work on... but, a plenty progress as there called as the "interview", been done for few of it, but still got nothing with it...(apa aku merepek)....

okay... lets get something to talk..... here, i show some awkward thing lives in our living room....

hehehehe

1)ashtray bertulang...hehehehthis thing, we bought while we in kk, 3 of us, my mom, my sister and I, went to kk, becoz of Im having a test to get an interview,. ... still waiting for the result... wish me luck,.... and when I saw this thingy' front of me, I took it, and bought just for my two brothers....who die hard fan for smoking.... but, they never use it, coz its 'beautiful' to ruin it...hehehehe....

2)blue ghoaty !
okay...... this thing similar to a ballon, fill with air, and this thing has been bought by my brother family in law, the time that they has slept for 2 weeks at their home, and this been a giant decor to our living room.... before, this has been used by my little nephew to run and jump, and kill each other, but then, when a new things come arrived, the old thing become an archive.....pity little goaty....heheheheh.....

now, there is a lot of thing actually.... but will update soon.....tarraaaaa!!~

0 kata-kata pujangga: